Though this tour hasn’t been quite what we expected, it has been beautiful connecting with our audiences along the way. Kenora, Red Lake, Dryden, Thunder Bay, London, Guelph, Huntsville and Ottawa. Tonight we play the last show of tour in Port Hope, Ontario.
Here are the ways we are making the show, our last in what seems a very long time, as safe as possible:
– We have sold limited tickets to the show, at a reduced capacity (approx 50%)
– Our band, crew and volunteers are all rapid testing
– We will play one set to avoid intermission mingling
– There is no bar, and masks must remain on at all times
– We encourage double-masking of all attendees
Our Kingston show has been cancelled and Massey Hall has been rescheduled to December 2022. There is only so much we can control, and this we cannot. We are truly sorry not to finish out the dates with you all, but are hopeful for the coming months as we write and record a new album and return to live shows.
Thank you for being here with us.
Caroline, Kerri & Sue